20 Palm Beach schools will use bottled water after high levels of algae toxins found in tap water

The county has been giving out water bottles to residents affected and first warned against drinking their tap water late Friday after high levels of a toxin caused by blue-green algae, known as cylindrospermopsin, were found in the water supply. Health officials said those who should use caution include children under 6, pregnant women, nursing mothers, people with pre-existing liver conditions, the elderly and those receiving dialysis treatment.