Four treated for fumes on NSU campus, rescue officials say

Four people required treatment after being overcome by fumes in a building at Nova Southeastern University, fire officials said.

It was reported about 10:15 Friday at 7500 S.W 36th St. in Davie, said Robert Taylor, fire marshal for Davie Fire Rescue

“We haven’t confirmed what the substance is that caused the building to be evacuated,” he said. “We suspect it may have been pepper spray.”

None of the four patients were taken to the hospital, he said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.