By Gary M. Singer

Q: I want to sell my home to my daughter for a dollar. Is this something I can do myself, or do I need to see a lawyer? — Carolyn L.

Q: We retired in Florida. Our condo is owned by our New York “Living Trust.” Is this OK? Also, I want to make some changes to my trust and will; can I just make and…

…read more

Source:: Sun-Sentinel headlines