If we really wanted pageviews, we’d do a story on whether Jesus rescued animals from hell.
While we were checking our most-read articles from 2014, we noticed a lot of titles with question marks in them. So we thought we’d run a query on what question-titled articles—both new and old—attracted the most inquirers:
1) Do Pets Go to Heaven? (From 4/12/2012)
An author, a professor, and an animal advocate weigh in.
2) Did Jesus Really Descend to Hell? (From 2/7/2000)
In the Apostles’ Creed, there is a statement about Jesus descending into hell. Did he literally go there?
3) Is Suicide Unforgivable? (From 7/10/2000)
What is the biblical hope and comfort we can offer a suicide victim’s family and friends?
4) Why Can’t Men Be Friends? (From 9/16/2014)
Men and women alike increasingly say they are lonely. It doesn’t have to be this way.
5) Do All Children Go to Heaven? (From 5/22/2013)
Reconciling original sin and death of the innocent.
6) You’re Divorced—Can You Remarry? (From 10/4/1999)
Three New Testament passages are both more demanding and less restrictive than evangelicals have often acknowledged.
7) Why Am I Not Poor? (From 1/16/2014)
The answer suggests some ways we might combat poverty.
Source:: Christianity Today